Applicants to the General MRI Research Scholarship need to hold an honors degree at 2.1 and/or masters at merit level or above in a relevant subject (or international equivalent).
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, they are run by The University of Nottingham with co-operation from Zhejiang Wanli Education Group, a key player in the education sector in China.
Length of Scholarship: up to 36 months, subject to satisfactory progression
Institution of Study: University of Nottingham
Level of Study: PhD
The General MRI Research Scholarship cover:
- Tuition fee
- on-campus accommodation for a Ph.D. candidate only (accommodation type is based on availability)
- Monthly stipend (RMB 3,500)
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
- All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy applies
- In addition to the above scholarship, successful candidates also have the opportunity to carry out paid teaching or research assistant duties at UNNC.
General MRI Research Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering (Major in EEE/Experimental Physics and a master degree is preferred.)
- Applicants must have first-class honor undergraduate degree or 70% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British University, 85% and above from a Chinese University or the equivalent from other institutions.
- Like Hardware, including circuit design, modeling, debugging, programming
- Proficiency with Matlab, C++
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area. Please be advised that IELTS 6.5 ( minimum 6.0 in any element) or its equivalent is required for FOSE Faculty scholarship.
More details can be found on the ‘entry requirements’ page of the website
Please email scanned copies of the following documents to PHDadmissions@nottingham.edu.cn
All documents must be in English except the copy of Chinese national ID. If original documents are not in English, a translated English version is required in addition to the original one. An application missing any of the following document (except for English language score) is incomplete and will not be considered.
Closing Dates: open until filled
|Job Category||Engineering Opportunities|