Vira International United States Internships is the answer if you looking for a really fun and an extremely educational experience that will be a strong starting point for the rest of what will hopefully be a long, successful career and brim with passion for high-quality work.
Requirement: Hotel Management Graduates with 4*/5* Experience
Features & Benefits:
Access to Dynamic Hospitality Environment
Exposure & International Culture
- Advanced Culinary Degree or 5 years of continuous experience in hospitality, accrued after the age of 18 or Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management
- Start Date- throughout 2018
- Stipend- $12 to $16 per hour (40 hrs/week)
How do I apply for an Internship in the USA?
To ensure that your application is processed efficiently and quickly please e-mail the following documents to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the other Vira consultants.
- Detailed resume with photo (in word format only)
- Cover letter
- Reference letters from previous employers (at least 2)
- Degree or diploma certificates
- Mark sheets
- Photo passport page
- Certificate in English proficiency (TOEFL, SLEP, TOEIC etc.) If you do not have any, you will be required to take a free English assessment test accessible on www.testpodium.com and send your result to us.
Is accommodation provided?
The host company provides the accommodation for the first 1 or 2 weeks. It is then your responsibility to make housing arrangements after that time. Assistance will be provided to find you accommodation that is reasonable and in a safe location.
How long am I permitted to stay in the U.S. after my Program has ended?
You are permitted to stay for an additional 30 days than the initial admission specified on the DS-2019 form, for a purpose of travel. The 30-day grace or travel status period is intended to be a period following the end of the exchange visitor’s program and is to be used for domestic travel and/or to prepare for and depart from the U.S., and for no other purpose.
Hurry up !!!!! For registration and more details please mail your CV to us asap…!!!
VIRA International will assist you with the USA J-1 Sponsorship (work permit, for which a fee will be applicable) …
|Job Category||Hospitality Opportunities|