Equity Group Foundation
Wings to Fly is a competitive scholarship programme which increases access to secondary schooling and student success by providing comprehensive scholarships, mentoring, and leadership development training to promising yet economically disadvantaged students for the duration of their secondary school tenure.The Wings to fly is one of several equity bank programs under Equity group foundation.
Application Deadline: Friday 8th December 2017
The institution of Study: various Kenyan high school institutions.
Country of Study: Kenya
Scholarship Value: Scholarships cover tuition, room and board, books, transportation, uniforms, and incidental expenses.
Nationality Eligible: Kenyan citizen
Level of education: High school education
- Children who have lost one or both parents and have no guardian or sponsor to provide for their education; OR
- Children whose parents are physically or mentally disabled and are unable to educate their children; OR
- Children whose parents are living with HIV/AIDS or other chronic debilitating illness and are unable to educate their children; OR
- Children from families affected by natural disasters such as flooding, drought, and famine or civil conflict and are unable to educate their children; OR
- Children who have suffered neglect and/or abandonment; OR
- Children with parents living in extreme poverty and are unable to educate their children.
- Only 2017 KCPE candidates will be considered
How to apply
Scholarship application forms are available at Equity Bank branches and Equity Agents as soon as the KCPE results are announced. Rigorous selection is then conducted by the District Scholarship Selection Boards (DSSB). The DSSBs have been institutionalized and serve as auxiliary organs of Equity Group Foundation. Their mandate includes the selection of the program beneficiaries as well as tracking the academic performance and the general welfare of the scholars.
Get application forms here
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews
|Job Category||Education Opportunities|