This year, World Nomads wants to send one passionate individual to capture the diverse people, places, and wildlife that make Tanzania an adventure hot-spot. You could be filming in the shadows of Mt. Kilimanjaro and exploring the landscape with the locals to tell the stories of community, sustainability, and tourism in this unique part of the world.
Nationality eligible: All nationalities
World Nomads Prizes available:
- Free Flights – Receive round-trip airfare from your closest international airport to Tanzania.
- Professional Mentorship – Improve your skills on the field and during post-production under the mentorship of professional filmmaker Brian Rapsey.
- 12-day Trip – Capture the wildlife and communities of the Serengeti with help from adventure experts, OneSeed Expeditions.
- Audio Gear -Record superior sound for your film with new microphones courtesy of RØDE Microphones.
- Camera Bags -Protect your gear with style with specialized camera bags and accessories from Langly.
- Travel Insurance -As always, travel insurance for the trip provided by World Nomads.
Eligibility and how to Apply:
- Make a 3-minute documentary
The challenge to you is to go out and interview an amazing adventurer or inspiring traveler and bring to life their compelling travel story around one of the following themes:
- Upload your film to YouTube or Vimeo
Please make sure your video is publicly accessible.
- Complete the application form
In 1500 characters or less, tell World Nomads why you should be the scholarship recipient and what winning this opportunity would mean to you. Your answer will hold considerable weight in the judging process.
Strictly one application per person. The application must be submitted in English or with English subtitles.
Deadline: July 10, 2018
|Job Category||Journalism Opportunities|