How to apply for the scholarship
Swansea science doctoral training center (DTC) is offering Ph.D. scholarships in Physics.The DTC is a community committed to undertaking world -class research that has a positive impact globally.
- The scholarships are fully funded for a duration of three years.The awards are open to UK/EU candidates.
- The scholars will receive fully funded scholarships and an annual stipend of £14,553.
- Applications from overseas candidates are welcome, but candidates would be required to pay the difference between the UK/EU tuition fees and the overseas tuition fees.
The applicants must have a first, Upper Second Class Honours or a master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
How to apply for the Ph.D. Scholarships in Physics
Candidates should only apply for one project. To apply for this scholarship, please download the research scholarship application form and return it to the College of Science with the following:
- Academic References – all scholarship applications require two supporting references to be submitted. Please ensure that your chosen referees are aware of the funding deadline, as their references form a vital part of the evaluation process. Please either include these with your scholarship application or ask your referees to send them directly to email@example.com
- Academic Transcripts and Degree Certificates – academic transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted along with the scholarship application by the funding deadline. We will be using these to verify your academic qualifications.
- CV – please include a recent CV
- Candidates should use the ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ section of the application form to explain why the award they are applying for particularly matches their skills and experience and how they would choose to develop the project. Candidates are also required to identify the supervisor associated with their project explicitly in their application.
- Please include the project code and title in your email subject header.
- Please email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to
- Recruitment and Marketing Team
- College of Science
- Wallace Building
- Swansea University
- Singleton Park
- Swansea SA2 8PP