Lasalle Scholarships are awarded to new Diploma students with special needs, who have demonstrated good performance, track record, and relevant experience in his or her chosen field of study. The scholarships are meant for Singapore citizens.Applicants must be certified about their special needs.
Level of Study: Diploma
Location of study: Singapore
Institution of Study: Lasalle college of the arts
Application Deadline: May 17, 2017
Scholarship type: Partial
- Singapore citizens.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time Diploma program for the August 2017 intake.
- Applicants must be medically certified about their special needs.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries / financial aid awarded by external organizations.
- Good academic record with portfolio/audition/interview or other criteria as may be laid down from time to time.
- Good performance track record and relevant experience in chosen field.
- Demonstrates engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and achievements in external activities.
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities.
- Preference for applicants in financial hardship with a per capita income (PCI) of $1,500 and below.
The scholar gets S$5,400 per academic year for a maximum of three (3) years or the minimum duration required to complete the Diploma course, whichever is shorter.
How to Apply for the Lasalle Scholarships
Applications are to be submitted to LASALLE College of the Arts, Division of Student Administration, Block E Level 2, Mondays – Fridays, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of the award by end June 2017.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed.
Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.