The Master’s program Infrastructure Management at Yokohama National University (YNU) is designed to meet the needs of students from developing countries under a scholarship program funded by World Bank.The program offers lectures and laboratory work in the fields of engineering, economics, management, and law.Other benefits the students enjoy include opportunity of learning; practical Japanese, Mathematics, management, law and economics.
After the initial six months of schooling, students engage in internships in their areas of study.With the remaining period of the two- year program, students receive individual instructions.The individual instructions are essential to help the students understand their courses and prepare their thesis.
Location of study: Japan
Type of Scholarship: Full Scholarship
Level of education: Master
Each scholarship provides a monthly allowance of JPY152, 000 and a round-trip air ticket to Japan plus a travel allowance of USD 500. The scholarship also covers tuition fees, the entrance examination fee, and the admission fee.
- Citizens of low and middle-income World Bank member countries.
- Applicant must be years and below.
- Applicants must have at least three years of practical experience involving responsibility for infrastructure development.
- Applicant must be ready to pursue a career in the field of development.
The applicant should submit the following documents to the infrastructure management program office.
- Signed checklist with completed return address labels showing applicant’s current mailing address;
- Completed application form.
- Official transcripts showing the applicant’s academic performance in his or her undergraduate program.
- Certification of Graduation or and Copies of Diploma which should be including the title of Bachelor.
- Two referees and contact information-One of these must be a person who has supervised the applicant in a work situation and the other from a professor at the university from which the applicant graduated
- Evidence of a satisfactory level of English competence
- Research plan.
Complete application package to be mail to:
Infrastructure Management Program
Graduate School of Urban Innovation
Yokohama National University
Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama 240-8501
Note: please do not send your application via email or fax.
Application deadline: 10/03/2017.