The Provincial Government Scholarships have opportunities for students pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate programs.Non-Chinese citizens from South Asia and Southeast Asia countries’ are eligible for these awards.
- Education and age requirements
- Bachelor’s degree program (4 years)- Applicants should hold a High School Graduation Certification with excellent performance, and be under the age of 25.
- Master’s degree program (2-3 years)- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree with good performance, and be under the age of 35.
- Doctoral Program- Applicants (3 years) must hold a Master’s Degree with good performance, and be under the age of 40.
- Chinese Language Learning Students (1-2 years)- applicants (with or without knowledge of Chinese) should hold a High School Graduation Certification, and be under the age of 35.
- Visiting Students(1-2 years)- applicants should choose their previous majors and have studied for two years in universities or hold a Bachelor’s Degree, and be under the age of 45.
- Visiting Scholars (1-2 years)- applicants(with recommendations from at least 2 (associate) professors) should pursue further learning on a certain topic with the guidance of a professor in our university. Applicants should hold a Master’s Degree, and be under the age of 50.
- All the candidates (except Chinese Languages Learning Students) should have a particular basis for Chinese and provide HSK certificate.
- Non-Chinese and being of good health.
How to apply for the Provincial Government Scholarship
Candidates should provide all the required materials.Originals and copies of the document should be sent to the International College of YNAU by post.The following are the required material:
- Application Form for Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Program, the original copy, and photocopy, complete in Chinese or English.
- A copy of the applicant’s highest academic degree certificate notarized by a public notary.Those who are currently studying at a college or university are required to provide certification of their student status.
- The copy of valid HSK certificate.
- Study Plan in English or Chinese (no less than 300 words for Bachelor’s Degree applicant, no less than 400 words for Master’s Degree candidate, and no less than 500 words for Ph.D. Degree candidates).
- Applicants for Master’s and Doctorate must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Non- criminal record
Deadline: April 30, 2017
The level of Study: Master’s,Bachelor’s and Doctorate.
Location: YUNNAN AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY